The Buyers Club is a free service because we want to make sure that our buyers have the best possible experience in addition to fulfilling our commitment to sellers, to find a new home for their equipment.
Simply sign up for the buyers club and you are a fully qualified buyer!
There are situations in which the highest bidder might not always win, but the nature of our “Blind Bid Auctions” means the auction aims to find the best fit versus the highest bid.
Material is responsibly sourced via contract agreement to sell. We have clients from both small and large companies around the world who trust MMR to find a new home for their surplus material.
An MMR representative will contact you after you win an auction to facilitate a transaction. Typically our clients pay via bank transfer or wire, for their convenience.
While we are not a logistics company, we will work to make sure that your methods of transportation meets all company policies, safety regulations, and is acceptable to our sellers.
“Verified” items complete a series of quality control checks to confirm item photo and description accuracy, inventory completeness, ownership, and more.
When participating in most online listings for surplus materials and equipment, there is always the worry that what you are bidding on might not actually exist. With Verified by MMR, we’re eliminating that risk. Each item listed on our website has been carefully checked for accuracy ensuring all descriptions, data, and photos are truthful.
This is just another reason why MMR is a responsible marketplace for responsible buyers.
What It Takes To Become Verified
- Authorization to list/market item
- Verified ownership by legal contract or title
- Manufacturer verified, as tagged, if applicable
- Mill Test Reports (MTRs) for unused items will be provided to the winning bidder upon request, if applicable
- Buyer has ability to inspect material prior to bidding
- For material sold by weight, joint count or footage, buyer only pays on actual quantity received
- Inventories reviewed for completeness within 30 days prior to listing
- Written assurance that items are not committed to another sale or auction
- Schematics or Engineering drawings are attached to the listing, if available
- Location verified within the last 30 days of listing